We’ve made big changes to our much loved Kinesis winter training frame for 2017.
Our biggest selling frame has been updated to 6061 tubing and this has improved stiffness and ride quality.
We’ve also switched to a tapered headtube, so the T3 now has a perfect match in our full carbon Tracer fork, for sharper and more responsive handling. We also have a new alloy tapered fork option, RL2 (long drop).
The hugely popular Racelight geometry remains, as does the ability to cover miles in all weathers, whilst putting a smile on your face.
If you thought this Racelight frame was good before, this completely new T3 version will seriously impress you!
• Seat Post: 27.2mm
• Front Mech: 31.8mm
• BB: 68mm - British
• Headset : Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube (not included).
• Frame includes, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide. Does not include seat clamp.
• Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
• Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
• The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
• Matches perfectly with our Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or our Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike