Since 1999 the infamous Megavalanche race, which starts from the highest point on Pic Blanc (3300m) above the village of Alpe D’Huez has been synonymous with all mountain riding and the highest level of true mountain bike racing.
Conceived originally in 2009 by the development team at Nukeproof in an attempt to build the perfect bike for this exact style of racing, the Mega was born. Now in its 4th evolution, the Mega is podium proven. It has tasted success with numerous national and international race wins to its name.
Designed to excel on the toughest enduro tracks; the gravity focused specification is designed to descend fast but maintain the pedalling efficiency for all-day epics.
• Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Alloy, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, custom tuned rear shock configuration, internal dropper seatpost cable routing, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
• Fork: RockShox Yari Chargr RC 170mm, 46mm Offset, Debonair, Diffusion Black
• Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe R ML1, 230x65mm (Comes with 2x bottomless tokens fitted so you have them if needed.)
• Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 27.5", 15x110mm
• Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 27.5", Shimano, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Michelin Wild Enduro 27.5" x 2.4, Gum -X TS TLR
• Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
• Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
• Chain Guide: MRP 1x CS, 28-34T, ISCG-05, black
• Brakes: SRAM Guide T
• Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
• Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
• Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, S:120mm drop; M/L/XL:150mm drop
• Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature