"Working day" shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public or bank holidays.
1. These conditions shall apply to all of the company's quotations and contracts, orders (including telephone, facsimile transmittal, postal and internet orders) for the sale or supply of goods accepted by the company. For the trade buyer, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon the company.
2. Brochure descriptions, Web Site information and samples on display are indicative only and any specifications, weights, measurements and technical data (whether relating to performance or otherwise) have been prepared by manufacturers and are for guidance only. Additionally, parts or components pictured or described within brochures or websites are for illustration purposes only and may vary in size, specification, colour and fitment dependent up the make and model of your vehicle. Buyers are therefore required to check current specification, colours, weights and measurements with manufacturers or the Company, prior to order. Manufacturers also allow tolerances within the manufacture of their products and also reserve the right to amend specifications, without notice, in order to improve products or where amendment becomes necessary. Manufacturers may also alter specifications to improve products and the Company shall endeavor to inform the Purchaser of any such amendment or change.
3. The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct prior to submission to the Company. Subsequent to delivery, the Company shall accept no liability for any error or inaccuracy in order unless notified of such error within seven days of delivery/receipt of any document containing the said error.
4. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the shipping options section when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. 2 Wheels Only shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
5. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all shipments will be dispatched within 48 hours and the transit time dictated by the courier chosen, please contact us should you require another shipping method.
7. Payment. We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. The option of waiting for stock or receiving a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
7.1. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the relevant UK Data Protection Act.
7.2. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
7.3. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or PayPal. Some credit facilities may be available for your purchase, dependent upon your order value and other conditions, available upon request.
14. All guarantees for products are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to terms contained therein. Purchasers are reminded to complete and return all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.