The ultimate combination of Exposure's finest light technology - Shredding never looked so bright!
The Exposure MaXx-D SYNC MK2 / Diablo SYNC MK2 BT Remote and Brackets Light Set features simplified Bluetooth connectivity for the 2021 season, giving you the power to specify the perfect runtime for your loop, without being limited to pre-sets. The combination of focussed and wide lenses simultaneously highlights the edge of the trail, without compromising the far-reaching beam, perfect for aggressive riding on singletrack and technical terrain.
Exposure MaXx-D SYNC MK2 / Diablo SYNC MK2 BT Remote and Brackets Light Set Features
- SYNC Bluetooth Connected: SYNC allows you to control the light with a remote switch and to make custom programs in the Exposure SYNC App, additionally both helmet and handlebar lights can be simultaneously controlled with a single remote via Bluetooth connectivity. App is available in both iOS and Android platforms.
- Reflex Plus Technology: Reflex automatically adjusts the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then intuitively dimming for the slower sections such as climbs. This is all to optimise battery capacity, to provide extra light when needed and save it when not required.
- OLED Status Display: An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS. Patent Protected.
- Optimum Mode Selector: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- Smart Port Technology +: Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
Exposure MaXx-D SYNC MK2 / Diablo SYNC MK2 BT Remote and Brackets Light Set Specifications
- Charge time: 6 hours.
- Output: 4000 lumens Reflex Boost, 2500 constant
- Weight: 310grams
- Burntime: Min 2 hrs / Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity: 11,600 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 115, Head - 54, Back – 50
- LED’s: 4 XPL2
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- Made in the UK