- Add to wishlist
UP YOUR GAME
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
- Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter
- It's easy to install and pairs seamlessly with Garmin devices and apps
- It measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you’re producing power
- Its sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height for smarter ergonomics
- With no pod, Vector 3 installs like any other pedal, so it's easy to transfer bike to bike
- Plus, it offers a battery life up to 120 hours and fully integrates with the Garmin cycling ecosystem for easy updates
- Improved Eco-System: BLE/ANT+ connectivity allowing for full integration into the Garmin ecosystem
- Simple updates either through a paired edge/forerunner, or Garmin Connect Mobile
- Will transmit power over BLE for indoor trainer applications
- Dual sided system has 2 power pedals measuring each leg's power output independently
- Weight: 316g
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how you’re currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform centre offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge® cycling computers and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
PART OF YOUR CONNECTED BIKE
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices1 — including compatible Forerunner ® and fēnix ® devices — and Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3 with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3. The indoor training system also has training plans that tell you exactly what to do to achieve your unique fitness and race goals. It’s structured training in its most sophisticated and guided form.
PHYSICAL & PERFORMANCE
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: 120 hours
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Kleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 or 55
- Stack height: 11.5 mm
- Cornering clearance: 31.7"
- Static friction: 1.9
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communicaiton: ANT+® and Bluetooth®