The new Kinesis Racelight 700 Disc wheel is redesigned with improved lightweight hubs and Sapim CX Aero Spokes.
RIMS: Tubeless ready clincher. 28h, 24mm wide, 21mm internal width, 22mm deep true disc-specific profile, High Strength 6061 alloy T-6 heat treated.
• REAR HUB: Lightweight 7075 alloy hub shell, Revo Cream Bearings, 11spd. 3 pawl alloy freehub, centrelock disc mount. 9mm QR / 142 x 12mm Thru axle end caps provided.
• FRONT HUB: 9mm QR / 12mm Thru axle . Lightweight 7075 alloy hub shell, Revo Cream bearings, Centrelock disc mount.
• SPOKES: Sapim CX Aero Stainless steel, with black anodised alloy nipples. 28h 3 cross build.
• FREEHUB: 11 speed ready Shimano freehub (with adaptor spacers for 9/10speed included)
• WEIGHT: Front: 700g. Rear: 830g. SPOKE LENGTHS: Front Disc Side Spoke: 304mm Front Non Disc Side Spoke: 305mm Rear Drive Side Spoke: 304mm Rear Non Drive Side Spoke: 305mm BEARINGS: Front hub bearings: 6902-2RS Rear hub bearings: 6902-2RS Freehub body bearings: 15267-2RS
NOTE: When fitting thru axle adapters it is probably with most shimano systems that you will need to use an oversized disc lock ring. NOTE: In order to fit tubeless tyres to these Racelight 700 road disc wheels, please apply tubeless rim strip and valves. Then seat the tyre and seal according to the manufacturers instructions.