- Add to wishlist
The Five Ten Freerider EPS Shoes take the best selling design and features of the Five Ten Freerider and boast Primaloft insulation making them perfect for winter use! Protecting you from the elements and delivering the classic performance of the Freerider Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole even the coldest of conditions, the Freerider EPS are ideal for UK riding conditions.
Heavily insulated and using a variety of heat-retentive materials, the Five Ten Freerider EPS Shoes will be the shoe of choice for any UK excursion.
Five Ten Freerider EPS Shoe Features
- PrimaLoft insulation from the instep forward, including the tongue
- Single piece leather on forefoot to reduce seams and water intake, keeping feet warm and dry
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents water and mud intake
- Additional foam insulation in the sock liner and vamp plus and insulated, heat-reflective footboard
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole
- 496g each (Size 9US)
Five Ten Stealth S1 Rubber sole
Stealth S1 is Five Ten's classic rubber that clinched Five Ten's reputation in the bike world. Its high friction and abrasion resistance make it one of our most versatile compounds.