Fox FA20 Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet - Available now at 2 Wheels Only!
Throwing yourself down mountains is thrilling but not without risks. And it can go wrong very quickly and that's when you need the right kit to keep you safe. In this respect, the Rampage Pro Carbon Full Face MTB Helmet leads the way in mountain biking head protection, with a host of features designed to keep you safe when you slam. It lets you concentrate on getting fast lines dialled, landings nailed and technical trails navigated with confidence.
In-Mould Varizorb™ EPS
At the core of the Rampage Pro is a dual-density In-Mould Varizorb™ EPS foam. This is the first line of defence against head injury should you crash. Light in weight but excellent at absorbing impact energies, it spreads those impact forces over a wide surface area to lessen their effect on your head.
This core is covered by the MCT (Multi Composite Technology) outer shell, an extremely tough and durable shell to ensure a long life and a helmet that can take the knocks of mountain biking in its stride.
Fluid Inside™ Technology
Rather than turn to third party brain-protection technology, Fox have developed their own system, called Fluid Inside™. This technology acts as a slip-plane between the inner and outer parts of the helmet. A low viscosity, non-compressible oil inside an engineered closed-cell foam mimics your body's natural cerebral spinal fluid to manage both linear and rotational impact energy.
This system manages the rotational energy transmitted to your brain in the event of an angled impact and liner energy in the event of a direct impact. The result is greater safety, no matter how and where you fall.
Tough by Nature, a Softy at Heart
While burly protection is top of the list, don't for a second think Fox have neglected comfort, not a bit of it. The 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes offer up the very best in class when it comes to fit and mesh vent screens keep fresh air flowing, keeping you cool even during the toughest of downhill runs.
No matter how much air you get you're still bound to get a bit sweaty but the removable X-Static® liner wicks sweat away from the skin to leave you dry and it's antimicrobial with odour control too, so no stinky, itchy head for you after a fun day on the hill.
The Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet has been designed with direct input from Fox's elite downhill and freeride mountain bike athletes, and you can tell. It's the flagship of the range and offers the very best protection levels so you can rip downhills with incredible confidence. Time to go ride.
- Fluid Inside™ rotational and linear impact management system
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) designed to release in the event of an impact
- Dual-density, In-Mould Varizorb™ EPS balances weight and performance
- Patent-pending chinbar/eye port CAGE™ made with a proprietary injection moulded ABS/
- Polycarbonate blend to improve the failure mode of the chinbar in the event of a crash
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction with 3 shell and 4 EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens maintain superior ventilation and airflow, while providing protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads - antimicrobial odour resistant while wicking moisture away from the head
- Meets EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063, and ASTM F1952