The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a super light shell along with our patented, fully integrated chin bar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breath-ability on both climbs and descents. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
- Weight medium size: 750gr.