This modern 29er is efficient, robust, lightweight and stylish, and is armed with exceptional components so you will conquer the steepest climbs easily and confidently control the fastest descents. Its modern slack geometry, superb suspension setup and superb drivetrain rockets you up and down any mountain all day long. And, since it’s designed to be as versatile as possible, this ride blasts along singletrack trails, attacks high-altitude trails with grace and is perfect for uplift days at your local bike park.
Modern Construction for the Modern Mountain Bike Rider
Suited to everything from XC to Enduro riding, this mountain-scaler and courageous downhill dominator is ready for the steepest grades and roughest terrains. With a low bottom bracket height and slack head angle, this bike provides an exceptional balance between climbing ability and high-speed descending control. Plus, since it’s equipped with trail-smoothing Fox 36 Rhythm forks, it soaks up knocks and bumps, and fills you with confidence as you rocket down the steepest descents.
Shimano SLX 1x12 Drivetrain, 4-Pot Brakes and Maxxis DH Tyres
Powering up the steepest climbs efficiently, this ride has a Shimano SLX 1x12 drivetrain at its core to soar it to the peaks effortlessly while its Shimano SLX 4-Pot disc brakes control your descent on the way back down. Assisting its trail-carving excellence is a DT Swiss M1900 wheelset and Maxxis DH tyres, this combination rolls exceptionally with pace and grip over the most demanding terrains in the most extreme weather conditions.
Nukeproof Finishing Kit and Brand-X Ascend Dropper Seatpost
Nukeproof has completed this bike build with a quality Horizon and Neutron cockpit setup, Sam Hill Signature grips and a Brand-X Ascend dropper seatpost. Plus, it’s compatible with Boost 148mm rear hub spacing and has tyre clearance up to 2.5”, this strong, long and reliable bike will be sessioning trails for a long time. Note, this 29” model can be fitted with up to 2.8” tyres on 27.5+” wheels.
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout 290, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: Fox 36 Rhythm 140mm, Grip Sweep adjust, 51mm Offset, Matte Black
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 29", 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss M1900 SPLINE 29", Shimano Microspline freehub, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29" x 2.5”WT, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4”WT, EXO+, TR, Maxx Terra
- Crankset: Shimano M7100 SLX, 12 Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148
- Shifter: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed (I-Spec EV)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed
- Chain: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed (Inc. Quicklink)
- Cassette: Shimano M7100 SLX 12 Speed, 10-51T
- Brakes: Shimano M7120 SLX 4 Pot, I-Spec EV
- Front Rotor: Shimano SM-RT70, 180mm, Centrelock
- Rear Rotor: Shimano SM-RT70, 180mm, Centrelock
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, S:120mm drop; M:150mm drop; L/XL: 170mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature